We ask that our volunteers always remain professional and keep confidential information within the group. If you do have any concerns regarding anyone’s mental state or physical welfare including any safe guarding issues then please speak to one of the group leaders who will follow the correct procedures.
- Never give out any medication
- Never give out any money
- Never disclose any information about yourself or your family
- Never give out your personal phone number
- Never give out cigarettes or alcohol
- Never give out razors, if these are asked for then please speak to a group leader.
- Never go off on your own
- Volunteers between the age of 16-18 must have consent
- Any visitors under the age of 16 must be dealt with by a group leader only.